Switching SIM card across devices

donellacandra

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
First off, why is there no search option within the Verizon Galaxy S3 sub category of the forum so that I can see if this has already been asked? Or is it there and I just didn't see it. Anyway, to my question: If I purchased an ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG which has SIM support (LTE, 3G, etc) could I take the SIM card out of my Galaxy S3 and use my Verizon mobile data plan in the tablet?

Thanks!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
First off, why is there no search option within the Verizon Galaxy S3 sub category of the forum so that I can see if this has already been asked? Or is it there and I just didn't see it. Anyway, to my question: If I purchased an ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG which has SIM support (LTE, 3G, etc) could I take the SIM card out of my Galaxy S3 and use my Verizon mobile data plan in the tablet?

Thanks!

Constantly? I am not sure if verizon looks at tablets differently than phone for billing sake...

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

donellacandra

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if they would even be able to tell. I hesitate to ask them because even if I can do it with no issue they would tell me I can't just to get me to buy a tablet from them. Might try one of their forums but I just don't know how honest they would be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy