- 914 Posts
Incredibly dirt stupid question about rooting - can I hose my SIM?
I am completely dependent on my cell for communications. But I want to root it. I do have a Razr Maxx that I can swap the SIM card to if I hose the S3, but I don't know enough about this stuff to know if it's even possible to mess up a SIM card by rooting. So yeah, laugh if you want but am I safe enough doing this? And whats a nice clean ROM to flash? I'm not finding comparisons of what is available.
- 11-19-2012, 11:05 AM #2
- 11-19-2012, 11:08 AM #3
- 11-19-2012, 01:27 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 02:28 PM #5
- 4,622 Posts
Re: Incredibly dirt stupid question about rooting - can I hose my SIM?
Never heard of it. Even if you damaged it somehow, verizon would replace it for free
Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- By rsims990 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:47 AM
- By NCREDIBLE GARY in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2010, 11:52 AM
- By samster in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2010, 09:45 PM
- By mjesenovec in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 02-11-2010, 04:02 PM
- By smccloud in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:40 AM