- 11-20-2012, 05:22 PM #2
- 109 Posts
Re: my cell writes with finger turn off
I think you might of turned on the Handwrite function in your browser. Just go to Google home page and find settings just underneath your location, scroll down to Handwrite and disable it and then scroll down and save. If it won't let you scroll down then hit the cursive g symbol at the bottom right to disable Handwrite for that session and then disable in settings.
Last edited by imhipper; 11-20-2012 at 05:38 PM.
- 11-20-2012, 08:37 PM #3
- By Nawktonson in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2013, 04:43 AM
- By jpr in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2012, 10:48 PM
- By Rev2010 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:01 PM
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:11 AM
- By Swavek in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:48 PM