NFC checkbox on my Galaxy S3 doesn't stay checked
I just got a Galaxy S3...it's a manufacture refurb but good as new. Only problem is that I can't enable the NFC checkbox...as soon as I check it, it immediately unchecks itself...any ideas why?
- 11-29-2012, 05:33 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 09:41 PM #3
Re: NFC checkbox on my Galaxy S3 doesn't stay checked
Could it be a generic battery? The NFC chip is in the Samsung battery, so if it is a knock off battery, it may not have the chip. Another possibility is power save mode.
- By gamerman623 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:38 PM
- By muddy41 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2011, 02:42 PM
- By BigTub in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:07 PM
- By manonmoon49 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2011, 08:59 AM
- By april_one in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2011, 02:39 PM