Printing from the stock email client??
I have Printer Share installed but when I try to print from the stock email client it says I need a Samsung printer. I have to do a long work around just to print, I want to know does anybody else have this problem and if not what printer app are you using to print from the stock email client. I shoudn't have to have a Samsung printer...do I?SUCCESS IS MY ONLY OPTION...FAILURE IS NOT !!
- 11-21-2012, 11:16 AM #2
Re: Printing from the stock email client??
I get the same message about needing the Samsung printer from the stock email app. Google Cloud Print looks like a possibility, but I've not checked it out in detail. We have a wireless printer that natively supports iDevices, so its a nice feature to have. Something I'll try to investigate further over the upcoming holidays...
- By T Mac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 06:20 AM
- By sant.srinivasan in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2012, 05:09 PM
- By zett40 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:46 PM
- By leo5111 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2011, 11:28 AM
- By NickB2005 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:45 AM