- 1 Posts
process com.android.phone stopped
I am a beginner with android phones, I bought a verizon SCH i535 GS3 phone from my friend as a gift that runs on verizon, What i did was, using ODIN 3.7 i rooted it with a custom rom and tried to use ATT sim. Now i am unable to make calls and getting message com.android.phone stopped. Can anyone kindly help me to restart the process from scratch so that i could either restore original verizon factory stuff or store a custom ROM for unlocked GSM? i would really appreciate all your comments/suggestions. Thanks
- 11-23-2012, 02:08 PM #2
- 6,769 Posts
Re: process com.android.phone stopped
You'll probably have more luck if you post in the ROOT forum.
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that you can't run a different carrier on your Verizon phone - if you have a Verizon SIM you may be able to put that in and have it operate correctly.
You don't state which ROM you're using, but if you are new to Android you may want to reflash back to stock and not mess around with root and custom ROMs until you've done a little more research.
If you don't actually have Verizon service then you probably want to look at selling this phone and getting one on the right carrier.
Edit: [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock UPDATE 10/23
[GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock UPDATE 10/23
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By Nana2tha5thPower in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2013, 10:43 AM
- By adamMST in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2012, 12:02 PM
- By pshue in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:15 AM
- By project.in.process in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2011, 12:25 PM
- By jorgem31 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2011, 02:20 PM