- 46 Posts
So A Week Later...
This is an absolutely amazing device! I love everything about it so far and the battery life is great! I do have a question..... My RAZR allowed for tethering thru USB natively but it's blocked on the SIII, so I'm guessing that I'm left to either root or use something like PDAnet?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 11-21-2012, 10:34 PM #2
- 11-21-2012, 10:38 PM #3
- 11-24-2012, 12:23 PM #5
- 92 Posts
Re: So A Week Later...
Easy tether is easy.
If you're with Verizon, don't you get the wifi hotspot part now as part of data package limits?
You could just pay $7 or less for a wifi antenna for the desktop and be good to go.Loving my new SG3.
Previously happy EVO 4G owner ..mostly..
Thankful for Android Central. It's how I learned about Android and dived into the deep end!
- By kaufmansm in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:43 PM
- By petes67bird in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 44Last Post: 10-05-2012, 10:17 AM
- By chenDawg in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:30 PM
- By Vigile in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:23 AM
- By sniffs in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 24Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:24 PM