I just got the S3 two days ago, and have noticed that the picture quality isn't that great [indoors] compared to my Galaxy Nexus. In fact, the Galaxy Nexus blows it away, picks up colors better, and isn't anywhere close to as dull as the S3.
Besides that, I LOVE my S3. Anyone else have these issues with their S3 camera? I have messed around with settings, but nothing makes the photo quality come close to my old phone.
Thank you for reading/suggestion.
- 11-23-2012, 10:11 PM #2
- 241 Posts
Re: Photo quality?
I haven't had that issue at all. Sometimes in low light it takes longer due to the flash but I still get very good pics. In bright light even in doors I get pics that are as good or better than my wife's Iphone 4s. I have been very happy with the camera.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- 11-24-2012, 03:16 AM #3
- 11-24-2012, 06:05 AM #4
- By GalaxyOnyxWitch in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2012, 08:49 AM
- By alphasigmookie in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:24 PM
- By Mojave in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2011, 10:43 PM
- By golfingdavid in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:33 AM
- By socialillz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:31 PM