NFC won't turn on
I've just tried using the S Beam and can't get it to stay on. I tap on it and slide it to on but it goes right back off. Same with the NFC. I tap it to turn it on and it puts a check mark there and then it does away. Also the Android Beam is not available since the NFC is turned off.
So does anyone know what I'm over looking here? I'm sure it's something simple (i hope)
- 11-25-2012, 06:52 PM #2
- 06-07-2013, 06:07 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: NFC won't turn on
I'm having the same issue on my galaxy S3. NFC doesn't stay on, Android Beam is greyed out. S Beam turns on only for a couple of seconds.
I'm using the original battery and I can't see any installed application that can affect NFC. i have restarted the phone hundred times, but nothing has changed.
- 06-07-2013, 11:56 PM #4
- By FMCoupe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2012, 05:06 PM
- By blackatom in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:05 AM
- By Arch in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2010, 03:48 PM
- By midwestfx in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:29 PM
- By trackizmy1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 24Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:47 PM