Is it possible to connect the GS3 to a tv to watch the videos that are on the phone?

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes. You can get the Samsung adapter. It's on Amazon. It's a bit pricey since its the official Samsung one. Not sure if there are any cheap 3rd party ones that work but I'm sure they are out there.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0080...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2364957

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

If u have the right TV, u can beam whatever is on ur screen to the TV.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If u have the right TV, u can beam whatever is on ur screen to the TV.

Agreed but I assume most don't have a tv capable of that. Just giving them the easy solution that is most likely compatible with most tvs a person has.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Agreed but I assume most don't have a tv capable of that. Just giving them the easy solution that is most likely compatible with most tvs a person has.

I sure don't. Not yet anyway. My In laws do I think. I'm gonna try it. We just DVR stuff on direct tv. My battery gets hot so I don't watch movies. I need to trade it n. I do get free battery exchange so I might as Well

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
How new of a tv are we talking about?

I think it has to be an LCD. Has to be one that has a little sensor on the bottom. Kinda looks like a little blue m&m. U can look in the guide I think or Google it.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
It doesn't just *have* to be your TV that is compatible. If you have a PS3, for example, you can stream videos from your device to the PS3 wirelessly via DLNA. Some newer TVs, web-streaming boxes, and even some DVD/Bluray players also support this protocol.

I have personally never used it, so I'm afraid I'm not much help in advising how to set it up, but as long as both devices are on same WIFI network it should be pretty easy. I'd probably google "Samsung Galaxy S3 DLNA" to get a better idea....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance