Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Default Re: Is it sad

I know my Brother in law uses Straight Talk and he loves it. It's much cheaper, and if they cut me off I still have my Wi-Fi at home. I don't really use my data connection too often outside of my house so it wouldn't be a major deal. And worse case scenario I switch to Simple Mobile without any ETF's.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Very true on your points, I just use too much data at this point to not be on unlimited somewhere

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    10 meg? That's all?
    I get 20 meg up and down with my GS3 4gLTE.
    Go ahead. Snicker all you want.
    Now I'm getting 20 down too hahaha

Sent from my Unlimited Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

There's nothing wrong with Sprint, or Verizon, or T-Mob, or AT&T. They are merely choices that people choose to use. Because of that, they price it the way they want as there will always be someone to take your place if you leave. If you're on a shared plan with multiple lines, Verizon definitely isn't the company to use. That would be pricey. For a single line with a 2GB plan however, it's cheaper than T-Mob and AT&T, and only $6.00 a month more after my discounts. One poster claims to pay Sprint $90-95.00 a month and is happy with it. I only paid $76.00 a month on Sprint with my employee discount, for unlimited 3G, and unlimited mobile to mobile. Verizon is $82.00 a month with my discount, 2GB, unlimited text, and unlimited calls to mobile or landline. AT&T would have been around $110.00 and T-Mob would have been around $100.00 for a comparable plan. I said COMPARABLE as they all have little nuances. However, back on topic (which nobody has really been on since the topic is "Is it sad?") the answer to me is "no". I couldn't care less. Last post on this thread for me...I'd rather be productive and help solve problems. Enjoy!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123