Why isn't my stock email app syncing my email???

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The stock email app on my GS3 worked when I first got the phone and has not worked since. There are no emails in either of my 3 inboxes and sometimes when I manually refresh it, it might work. Even in "accounts and sync" when I hit "sync all", still nothing. Is this a common issue with anyone else? I need my email man! Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
The stock email app on my GS3 worked when I first got the phone and has not worked since. There are no emails in either of my 3 inboxes and sometimes when I manually refresh it, it might work. Even in "accounts and sync" when I hit "sync all", still nothing. Is this a common issue with anyone else? I need my email man! Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I would suggest getting rid of the stock email and download Aquamail instead. I had nothing but problems with it. It was the first thing to go on my S3.

socalcollins

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Menu
Settings
Application manager
All
Email
Clear data
Clear cache
Disable
Enable

Now select email app. & input all new emails under "other" only.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest getting rid of the stock email and download Aquamail instead. I had nothing but problems with it. It was the first thing to go on my S3.

Tried aquamail and it works but only supports 2 email accounts unless you purchase the pro key for more features. It did work though thanks.

Menu
Settings
Application manager
All
Email
Clear data
Clear cache
Disable
Enable

Now select email app. & input all new emails under "other" only.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

U sir are a life saver! Thanks a Million

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci