SMS Font Size
First post here & just got my Galaxy S3 on Saturday & have a quick question..
Using the stock text messaging feature, I find that the text font keep changing, even when I set it using the volume toggle switch. When i exit the app and go back into it, the font appears large again!
Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!
- 11-29-2012, 09:56 AM #3
- 11-29-2012, 10:08 AM #4
- 169 Posts
Re: SMS Font Size
Open the stock SMS app, go to Menu->Settings.... Uncheck the Use The Volume Key. Open the Background Style and choose your SMS template desire. Hit SAVE at the top under the notification bar. Open Bubble Style. Choose the two conversation styles you desire (yours and theirs)... Don't forget to choose SAVE at the top under the notification bar. That should lock down your SMS texting. Remember, MMS might alter things based on your recipients stuff.
- 03-13-2013, 10:19 AM #5
- 03-13-2013, 12:02 PM #6
- By the rick in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2012, 03:09 PM
- By bigmpowerstroke in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:18 AM
- By justplainlost38 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:14 AM
- By ilovesunflower in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:11 PM
- By brad9920 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:41 AM