Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bond32
  • 1 Post By jbomb11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 2. I can't help but to want it.

Is anyone making the switch from the s3 to the note 2. If I could do without losing my unlimited i probably would already have.

Sent from my own two fingers.

Default Re: Note 2. I can't help but to want it.

You can if you pay full price for the Note 2.

Global Posts
    927 Global Posts

I am!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 on Verizon 12G

I never thought I'd want a phone that big but since getting my gs3 I'm feeling a bit greedy now and don't seem to mind that huge screen on the note 2. I love my Sammy but I think I want the note 2 as well!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by Glitzy35 View Post
    I never thought I'd want a phone that big but since getting my gs3 I'm feeling a bit greedy now and don't seem to mind that huge screen on the note 2. I love my Sammy but I think I want the note 2 as well!

I thought the same for a long time but now I think I feel differently. Go check the note 2 size out compared to the S3... I always felt bigger is better but the note 2 might be borderline too big. I'm just an average sized dude a d I don't think I could text with one hand on the note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt
    Yeagerbomb3 likes this.

Iwouldn't mind the note 2 right when I am surfing the net on it, or playing a game on it, but when using it for anything else (texting, calling, putting it in my pocket) it would be too cumbersome. The GSIII (with unlimited data and easy tethering) along with a Nexus 7 make a great combo.

-Suntan

My boss has the Note that thing is HUGE! I would suggest going to a corporate store or somewhere that you could try it out first you might be surprised how big it is in your hand compared to pictures of it and what not. He says he doesn't make a lot of phone calls. I wanted the first version really bad until I saw how big it was up close and personal. I got the S3 instead.
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.

Just looked at the Note 2 on my lunch. It's a monster. I'm sticking with my S3.

Global Posts
    2,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom 5.5

If I had an upgrade I would definitely do it. Still very happy with sgs3 though. Can't afford full retail.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I got to hold one today and puts AWESOME! I'm a big guy six five so it didn't feel weird to me.

I still live my gs3 but wow!

Sent from my own two fingers.
    pauldroidr2d2 likes this.

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by kjjb0204 View Post
    If I had an upgrade I would definitely do it. Still very happy with sgs3 though. Can't afford full retail.
    My Note 2 arrived yesterday. I have the SG3 as well. But, I have to say between the large screen and Jelly Bean, I am really loving this phone.

The battery life is awesome too in my opinion especially given the size of the screen.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air

I thought the size would feel a little weird to..... but it doesn't and now after having it a few weeks I don't know how I ever used a small phone ha ha I picked up my old Iphone the other day and it felt like a kids toy compared to my amazing note 2. Whoever said size doesn't matter was so wrong

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the size would feel a little weird to..... but it doesn't and now after having it a few weeks I don't know how I ever used a small phone ha ha I picked up my old Iphone the other day and it felt like a kids toy compared to my amazing note 2. Whoever said size doesn't matter was so wrong