- 7 Posts
How best to protect myself from International charges during trip
I am heading out to another country that does not have Verizon service. What is the best way to setup the S3 so I do not have to worry about any surprise charges?
I would imagine these settings would work but please verify for me.
Airplane mode - ON
Mobile Data - OFF
Then use WiFi as it is available.
- 11-30-2012, 10:00 AM #2
Re: How best to protect myself from International charges during trip
Airplane mode will not allow the phone to make/receive calls or texts
Mobile data off will allow you not to incur any data charges, you can use WiFi if available
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 11-30-2012, 10:34 AM #3
- 11-30-2012, 10:36 AM #4
- By ebernedo86 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:35 AM
- By interinfo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:06 AM
- By striders in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:47 PM
- By Bigtuna00 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 21Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:56 PM
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2010, 05:43 PM