Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Change gmail led?

    Is there a way or how do I change my Gmail inbox new message led notification to green instead of blue?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  2. #2  
    HalizDad's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,099 Posts
    ROM
    Stock for once.

    Default Re: Change gmail led?

    You could try Lightflow....didn't work on my S3 no matter what I tried, but others have had success.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Change gmail led?

    Quote Originally Posted by 07kngrnch View Post
    Is there a way or how do I change my Gmail inbox new message led notification to green instead of blue?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by HalizDad View Post
    You could try Lightflow....didn't work on my S3 no matter what I tried, but others have had success.
    Granted, it's been a while since I used it, but Light Flow KILLED my battery, so I uninstalled it. Maybe it's better now...? Just a warning to watch out for....

    To the OP: other than using a 3rd party app, like Light Flow, there isn't an easy way to change it that I know of.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Change gmail led?

    Thanks guys....I was going to try to download lightflow but ran into another problem....It says innsufficient storage available??? Plenty of room on internal and external storage, makes no sense to me. Going to start a thread asking about it, but if y'all have any insight, it would be much appriciated!
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Change gmail led?

    I've been running Lightflow no problem. There is a US S3 setting, so look for that. It matters. And it works very well. No battery problems at all. Can't help with the memory issue, sorry.
  6. #6  
    HalizDad's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,099 Posts
    ROM
    Stock for once.

    Default Re: Change gmail led?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLip View Post
    I've been running Lightflow no problem. There is a US S3 setting, so look for that. It matters. And it works very well. No battery problems at all. Can't help with the memory issue, sorry.
    Yep...tried that...Failed...Uninstalled.

Similar Threads

  1. How to change Gmail address in G1?
    By reddevilboyz in forum T-Mobile G1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 03:42 PM
  2. How to change Gmail Log in Info
    By bobvanjr in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 05:50 AM
  3. App to change the LED color for Gmail
    By kristinacherrigan in forum Android App Inventor
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 08:48 AM
  4. Changing gmail account on 2.2?
    By GynormousMellon#AC in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 09:50 AM
  5. Gmail LED Notification Missing after Froyo Update
    By baycruisers in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

B