Silent screen capture?
So I'm wondering if there is a way to silent the snapshot noise while taking a screenshot. I use it a lot at the gym when I hear a song I like on Pandora, though it's annoying that it makes the screenshot noise even with my headphones plugged in. No lady running next to me, I'm not taking a picture of you. Bp
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-01-2012, 08:01 AM #2
Re: Silent screen capture?
I was dealing with the same issue. Came across https://sites.google.com/site/enforcedstreamsilencer/ works like a charm! Even took away the shutter sound for the regular camera! Give it a shot.
Sent from CletuS my S3 using Android Central Forums
- 12-01-2012, 02:00 PM #4
- 12-02-2012, 11:20 AM #6
- 12-02-2012, 11:26 AM #7
- 12-02-2012, 12:53 PM #8
- 12-31-2013, 11:10 AM #9
- By tommy m in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2010, 02:03 PM
- By jburke82 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:10 PM
- By JonnyCerv#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2009, 01:53 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:40 AM
- By TreyDaPrince in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:00 PM