- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
When I'm videoing with my G3 phone it keep's auto focusing. It goes from focus to unfocus in quick bursts, every time I try and shoot video.I hope this isn't the way this phone works, because it shows up when I watch the vid's on my computer.
- 12-01-2012, 11:09 AM #2
- 12-01-2012, 11:56 AM #3
- 12-01-2012, 06:29 PM #4
Re: Auto focus.
I think clearing the data for the video app helped. It is a lot smoother as far as I can tell. Wish I thought of that earlier. Oh well. Thanks for the tip, hopefully it will be a fix.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-07-2012, 04:48 PM
- By KennithG in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2012, 11:17 AM
- By leozdad in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2011, 12:02 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2010, 10:03 PM
- By skimore2020 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2010, 02:26 PM