New GS3 user, thoughts?

Raztyre

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey y'all. I just switched from an iPhone4 to the GS3 and am loving every minute of it so far. I went kicking and screaming to the iPhone from the PalmPre (launch) just to see what the hype was about, and the fact that the Pre was pretty much squashed once HP took out Palm. What I would like to know is what apps are a must with this phone and if you can direct me to some great threads that have the tips and tricks to get the best out of this phone.

My only issue is that I can't use doubletwist to sync my GS3 to itunes because I use a Mac, unless one of you good folks know the trick. Thanks in advance.;)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hold off on gsm battery monitor. People are having issues with the last update.. Serious ones

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hold off on gsm battery monitor. People are having issues with the last update.. Serious ones

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
The author of the app admitted he sent the wrong files to various app stores. It's since been fixed and works fine.

Raztyre

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Good stuff.... thank you all. Finding so many ways to use this phone. Feels good to have a little more control over my experience again.

jdept

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Awesome ....I love my S3 so far ...big jump from the Nokia E71! I am not new to android ....jumped on this from Amazon's deal $50 w/ new 2yr sub ....not happy about my monthly bill but it's my only internet option right now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums