New GS3 user, thoughts?
Hey y'all. I just switched from an iPhone4 to the GS3 and am loving every minute of it so far. I went kicking and screaming to the iPhone from the PalmPre (launch) just to see what the hype was about, and the fact that the Pre was pretty much squashed once HP took out Palm. What I would like to know is what apps are a must with this phone and if you can direct me to some great threads that have the tips and tricks to get the best out of this phone.
My only issue is that I can't use doubletwist to sync my GS3 to itunes because I use a Mac, unless one of you good folks know the trick. Thanks in advance.If you can't wow them with your wit, baffle them with your bullsh*t.
- 12-01-2012, 08:36 PM #2
- 12-01-2012, 11:19 PM #3
- 12-02-2012, 02:04 PM #5
- 12-02-2012, 03:36 PM #6
- 12-02-2012, 04:19 PM #7
- 12-02-2012, 05:05 PM #8
- 12-02-2012, 08:14 PM #9
- 12-07-2012, 01:52 AM #11
- 9 Posts
Re: New GS3 user, thoughts?
Awesome ....I love my S3 so far ...big jump from the Nokia E71! I am not new to android ....jumped on this from Amazon's deal $50 w/ new 2yr sub ....not happy about my monthly bill but it's my only internet option right now.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2012, 12:06 PM
- By sianspheric in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2012, 02:02 PM
- By ngb802 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:21 PM
- By touchdowntn in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:48 PM
- By toddrules in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:17 AM