Not Getting App Updates

V4Veritas

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I know for a fact some of my apps have updates, but when I go to the google play store they don't show and there's no option to update. Any ideas?

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I know for a fact some of my apps have updates, but when I go to the google play store they don't show and there's no option to update. Any ideas?

You used to be able to enter *#*#2432546#*#* from the dialer and it would force a checkin to the playstore to see if any of your apps needed updates, however I just tried this on my Galaxy S3 running JB and it didn't work.

How long has it been? Your device is *supposed* to "check in" for updated app versions at least once every 24 hours.

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
It's been about a week. I've tried rebooting, taking the battery out, ect. Nothing seems to be working...

That happened to me once. You can update from the website after logging in and going to 'my apps.' All the ones that need updating should be first in the list.

Once I did this online, future updates were pushed on the phone like they should be

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
The specific app I need updated isn't even showing when I login online.

Then I guess it'll never update then as Google doesn't even know you have it? Maybe search for online and install it from the website, thus resetting the 'knowledge' that the app is actually on your phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay