- 4 Posts
Camera update problem anyone...
My tech buddy rooted my phone and updated me to jellybean. Then he updated my google apps. Awesome! Thanks bud.
The camera updated to have photosphere which was awesome, but then when I used the regular camera, panorama, instagram it didnt work and disconnected from the camera all together. Had to restart to use camera again. We restored so I dont have photosphere anymore.
Anyone else have similar problem?
Thanks in advanceSamsung Galaxy S3
- 12-07-2012, 10:16 PM #3
- 01-01-2013, 12:25 PM #4
- 01-01-2013, 10:04 PM #5
- By The Sim in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:16 AM
- By markespo55 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2012, 11:31 AM
- By carguysc in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:54 PM
- By Makad in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:06 PM
- By MattJr35 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2009, 07:47 PM