- 5 Posts
Dropped my new SG3 today...
I was wondering is it possibile to get my new Verizon SGS3 phone repaired/replaced? I dropped it today, and I bought it (Dec1st). I was getting into my car and all of a sudden i hear something dropped on the floor. Sadly its my phone and the damages are a small crack on the top tip of the phone and another HUGE on the bottom right corner of the phone. Thankfully nothing happened to the screen.
I have Verizon's (6.99$) equipment warranty, and the manufacturers warranty what do you guys honestly think?
Man this sucks... Its worse that the phone is WAS brand new!
- 12-04-2012, 06:34 PM #2
- 12-05-2012, 07:39 AM #4
- 18 Posts
Re: Dropped my new SG3 today...
The drop probably voids the warranty, but Samsung does offer a pretty decent repair service. I dropped my uninsured (I know, I know) GS3 a few weeks ago and they were my cheapest, non-DIY option for repair (came to about $170 for screen replacement, tax and shipping). Service was quick and easy. Compared to VZW offering me a refurb for $420, this was a steal.
- By Dr_AJ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2012, 06:14 PM
- By Cuda52774 in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:32 PM
- By Zorachus in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 13Last Post: 08-23-2011, 06:14 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2010, 09:44 PM
- By Jonross in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 22Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:49 PM