What color s3 did you buy? (poll inside)

What color did you get?

• Total voters

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the white one, and it seems like a majority of the SIII's I see in the wild are also white. I would have sprung for a titanium grey one if it was an option for me back in early June.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the white one because it looked so purrrty. Never had a white phone and this one looks like an AMOLED Kilo of coke. I hope I don't get banned for referring to drugs

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
isn't there also a pink one? (not available in the US, of course) :)

Pink-Galaxy-S31.jpg

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a white and a blue, I was going to keep the blue and sell the white one but the white came first and I really liked it (never had a white phone before) so I kept the white one, now everyone sees the phone and says "I didn't know you got an iPhone".........I wish I kept the blue

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Blue for me... Thinking the red would have been cool but on verizon so only two choices.

Still like the blue though. It is a pretty nice and subtle feel for the phone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I wanted the Blue one in 32GB but they where sold out at BestBuy so I ended up getting the White one. Doesn't matter though as it's always in my Otterbox case.

Expydude

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I got a red one:) originally wanted white but saw the red and had to get it. I haven't seen anyone else with the red where I live so far

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I wanted a Blue, but BB only had the White in stock. I actually grew to like the white color. Now with all the choices, I would like a black or Grey one. Too late now, but happy with mine. As someone else said, the case covers most of it anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol