Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: Would you Buy The S3 Again Now?

Most definitely
    I switched from bb long use r
    The phones have been in use since day one

As a User I love it
    It syncs flawlessly with my tab2.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Android Central Forums

In a hearbeat. Im on metropcs and paid $550 after tax and I'd still do it over. Best phone ive ever owned and I now rely on it for mostly everything. It has 90% replaced my laptop.

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

I would definitely buy it again. my only problem is that I wish I could print it any device not just Samsung printer. There probably a app for it but I haven't found it yet.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Absolutely. This is an awesome phone.

Pure Awesomeness.

Definitely! I originally traded my S3 in for this One X I'm sending this post from (with a tinge of regret in my heart to this day) due to a handful of problems. But if I were allowed one more buyer's remorse exchange, then yes, I would pick the S3 and stick with it.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

I think, I would, I'm angry though that Verizon has waited this long to release JB, but I'm rooted, so I'm alright until then, BUT(that's a Sir-Mix-Alot BUT) [As in big, for you youngsters], in the realm of all things possible, I wouldnt think twice about buying a HTC One X+. I mean the specs on that thing are just ridiculous. In my opinion. But, I'm satisfied and happy with my S3. ;D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    988 Global Posts

I too was a BB user for years. Loved bb, still has a place in my heart. However, this thing is beast! I run a business and the things i can now do with this device is simply awesome...i wouldnt hesitate to buy this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Moore View Post
    I decided on the S3. Replying from it now. Got it at best buy for 99. It is a huge upgrade. Thanks everyone
    Nice! How did you manage that, I have to know! Knowing that the price is going to have to drop soon (right?) is the only thing I've been waiting for to get mine.

Cloud print through chrome

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Android Central Forums

I would do it again, but I would want the Quad Core + 2GB + LTE. So I could buy expensive accesories and not have to worrt about upgrading 2 years later.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Moore View Post
    I have a working but somewhat problematic HTC Thunderbolt. I would get the HTC DNA but the lack of additional storage eliminates it for me. The Note 2 is compelling but too big for me.

If you had a upgrade available, a working phone, would you buy the S3 now or wait knowing that it might be Feb, March, April before the S4 or another device that is considered cutting edge?

Thanks
    Matt
    I did when I switched carriers 6 months or whatever after the sgs3 came out. There were newer options, but not all that much better

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    TheSickAndTwisted

Global Posts
    701 Global Posts
    ROM
    EOS 4 (forever)

I would buy the Galaxy S3 again right now. There's a lot of ideas as to why, but there's a few things that are still awesomely untouched by a lot of phones and the vast majority of the world carries some brand/version of this phone and that makes cases/accessories easier to obtain and much nicer for that reason.

every day and twice on Sunday. (upgrade from a TBolt.)
    ☆ ★ | ROM | [JellyBean][4.3] BeanStalk Build 4.3.1001 - [04 OCT] |★ ☆

No, no more than I would purchase the same vehicle (year, model, make, etc.) if newer versions, technology, etc. were available.
    If the S3 were still at the top of the food chain, sure. Love the S3, no complaints whatsoever....similar to my 05 Yukon but really like my 2012 Yukon Denali more.
    When the 05 finally went TU I did not go looking for the exact same thing.

We will be singing the praises of another phone 6 months from now.

Only phone that bests the sh3 overall is the note 2.

I'm used to the features samsung put on the phone and wouldn't want to give them up.

Samsung innovates while everyone else is essentially throwing a skin on Android and nothing more.

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile

I can actually say that I would, and I did.

I bought a Sprint S3 back in July and loved it. Except for the crippling Sprint 3G network, that is. We just ported our numbers to Verizon yesterday and my wife got a Razr M and I stuck with the GS3.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Lol I just went the other way on black Friday... I have LTE though

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

I would most certainly choose my S3 again if I got presented with that choice again. It's phenomenal. In fact I would even pay more for it if I had to. Amazing phone.

i would in fact after the new year in early January i am getting a blue 16gb on verizon i got so use to iOS and really only kept it a little while now im missing all the things you can really do with the s3 things i thought i couldnt do such as getting full text messages on lock screen like on iOS i am realizing all i really needed was widget locker i love the s3 and the screen blows away the iphone

I would have to get hands on time with the Note 2, but I definitely still think the S3 is a top dog in the Android game! One of the two.

Galaxy S3
    My Podcast-
    My Blog-
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12