S3 AND iPhone5?
OK, I tend to use two phones on my Verizon service, swapping the SIM between them - the S3 and my Razr Maxx. Yeah, it's a question of what I'm in to mood to carry. However there are times when I also carry an iPod just to get some of the portable iOS apps I like. Since I can swap the SIM the Maxx and S3 are more or less interchangeable. Can I do something similar with the iPhone? My iPhone4 didn't take a SIM, so I have no idea how I'd manage that. Am I just out of luck?
- 12-07-2012, 01:17 PM #2
- By carlos516x in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 55Last Post: 07-08-2012, 03:38 PM
- By ttrimmer in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2012, 12:16 AM
- By taylorz_412 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2012, 09:49 PM
- By Nashstruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 55Last Post: 06-12-2012, 02:28 PM
- By gruppe3942#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2012, 11:26 PM