mac and google tv specific media sharing apps

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, Im trying to find the best way to share photos and movies from my GS3 to macbook and samsung tv w/ sony google box. I tried allshare but its not mac supported..bummer fo sure. tvmobili .....? just looking for highly rated simple apps for gs3 to make it all happen....

EDIT:
So im playing with Kies Air..not that big of a fan of regular kies but the air version has a great layout and options ...at least for wireless sync between mac and GS3. Is comparing airdroid (which I REALLY like!) and kies air at the moment but the jury is still out. Basically IM looking for something like this that can ALSO connect to sammy tv or sony google box....I hoping somebody is in the same boat!

Last edited:

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Ok ...so im getting views but no replies...PLEASE , PLEASE...if any anybody has any info, thoughts, suggestions, opinions or advice concerning linking my SG3 to numerous media devices for easy sync and use i would be most appreciative......any and all info is desired. Thanks in advance!!

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
If the Sony Google Box supports DLNA, then perhaps you can share/stream content from your GS3 to the box and thus to the TV.

Sounds like you found a method that's working for you for getting stuff to/from your S3 to the MacBook.

Bob Ketcham

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps sharing at a more fundamental level will meet your needs. Droid NAS will publish your Android (and Google TV) to your network using Bonjour so that it shows up in the left hand pane of your finder window.

From Mac to Android, try turning on Windows File Sharing on the Mac. Then try using GTV Box on your android devices to view media.

Og yeah, here's a link to Droid NAS...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...S5jb2Rlc2VjdG9yLmRyb2lkbmFzIl0&token=pbhpXg2A.

and GTVBox

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...eoplayer&feature=search_result&token=pA1sPj0c..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21