- 31 Posts
Touchwiz Notification Bar
May be a dumb question but my GS3 is new and this has been bugging me. At the top of the notification area is the quick settings panel. To toggle features like Wifi, GPS or mobile data, just tap the icon on the corresponding icon in the menu bar. I am wondering why all the correct icons are up there, and light up in green when on as they should, except the one for WI-FI. I am hooked up to wifi at home...it works greta and all, but there is no wifi icon up there next to gps, etc...is that normal on a verizon phone? Is there a way to add it up there? Am I being OCd? lol
- 12-08-2012, 09:40 PM #2
- 12-11-2012, 12:32 AM #3
Re: Touchwiz Notification Bar
This normal for the verizon version of the phone. They altered the toggle at the release of the phone. Can't remember why but they gave a typical non-answer from what I remember.
Hoping they do fix it in the update but we will see.
So you are correct in thinking that it is supposed to be that way. Verizon did it, not you
Good for them! :rolleyes:
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:07 AM
- By Chaos5 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2009, 02:03 AM
- By ridefree in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2009, 03:37 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 12-18-2009, 04:53 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:37 AM