- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
SMS Copy paste issues in G3
Please help, I'm using Verizon Galaxy s3,not unlocked or rooted. When i tried to copy and paste any SMS content to any other contact in my phone, I'm seeing an error message "unfortunately messaging is stopped". When I tried to copy, i'm seeing the clipboard, and looks copying the content and the above message appears at the time of pasting.
Is anyone has any solutions?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 12-10-2012, 03:34 PM #3
Re: SMS Copy paste issues in G3
This is well documented all over this forum. Sorry to tell you this, but you have to do a factory reset unless you root your phone.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- By Funkpod in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 12-01-2012, 09:08 PM
- By darencas in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2012, 10:03 AM
- By KillerQ in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 6Last Post: 02-01-2012, 07:42 PM
- By pato in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2011, 07:04 PM
- By s_franchise in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 01-03-2011, 11:23 PM