hapatic feed, mms and contact issues!
All of a sudden my s3 has been acting a fool! the hapatic feed doesn't always work and is very weak now.....when i receive an mms it says downloading for hours and i never get the pic and my contacts some of the addresses are missing! what the *#&$(#*......anyONE have any suggestions? with the mms i have tried on stock messaging app , go sms ...deleted re-installed....hapatic feed restarted it...took battery out...blah blah....this phone not my fav right now!
- 12-13-2012, 01:16 AM #2
- 208 Posts
- stock rooted
Re: hapatic feed, mms and contact issues!
Haptic feedback has a setting for the strength of the vibration I believe..
Go to settings, then sounds, then vibration intensity and from there you can customize it to your liking
MMS messages will not download if youre using wifi for data. Try downloading them over 3G or 4G!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- By idevonmarie in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2012, 09:58 AM
- By Cidman0123 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2011, 05:13 PM
- By owenrg in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2011, 12:26 PM
- By Kaizmuth in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:03 AM
- By Travisl1213 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:32 PM