- 169 Posts
I use my Verizon S3(ICS) and GNex(JB) daily and I can't really tell the difference... is it just me?
I have two Verizon phones: S3 running stock ICS and GNex running stock OTA JB. One for work and one for personal stuff.
I remember waiting impatiently for Verizon to release JB update to the GNex. After I got it, I was impressed.... for a few days.
Then I went back to using both phone equally. (depending on the time of day) For 90% of the stuff I do, I can't really tell much
of a performance difference between. Obviously the user interfaces are quite different.(plain vanilla JB vs. Samsung TouchWiz)
Is it just me?
Anyway, I'm wondering how I'll feel after the S3 finally gets JB OTA from Verizon in the next few days.
- 12-13-2012, 04:53 PM #2
Re: I use my Verizon S3(ICS) and GNex(JB) daily and I can't really tell the difference... is it just
I had a Sprint GS3 with Jelly Bean and I could tell that I took a step backwards when I got a Verizon GS3 with ICS. The GS3 seemed much smoother with JB.
- 12-13-2012, 05:55 PM #3
- By Ivanamanation#IM in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 37Last Post: 08-23-2013, 05:10 AM
- By fady michel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 14Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:36 PM
- By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 19Last Post: 03-29-2012, 09:44 AM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:59 AM
- By kentuckydog in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2010, 07:07 PM