Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jmaudi0
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

Default Jelly Bean battery life

Many of us just got the JB update OTA and with new updates its only natural that the battery life changes whether for the better or for the worse. So what is your battery life so far? And How would you rate it compared to the battery life you got on ICS?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Default Re: Jelly Bean battery life

people just started getting the updates this morning...give it a week or so so people can get an actual proper understanding.

of course battery is going to decrease faster today with all the new tinkering and whatnot that everyone will be doing with jellybean.
    drmaf894c likes this.

I had noticed about a 10% battery drop over an hour with the phone off sitting on my desk. Unheard of to lose more then 1% for me in an hour on ICS. Just reformatted, trying from scratch, will see what happens.

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

Let it go for a few days before freaking out. When I got JB on my Nexus S3G the battery life was horrible. Exchange Services was a major issue and it helped some when I turned it off. The real improvement came 4 or 5 days later after I did----ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That said, I have not noticed any major difference in my battery life after the update this morning.

I am attributing some to the updated Backup Assistant+ that can not be disabled in as it could in ICS. After updating, BA+'s NewBayService is running again and is sucking battery life:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jelly Bean battery life-2012-12-14-19.49.jpg