- 84 Posts
Isis on GS3?
I got the update and I live in Utah where Isis is being tested. There are stores everywhere that accept it and I want to be able to use Isis like I did before with Google wallet. I can't find any shortcuts or apps or anything. How do I get it enabled?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 12-15-2012, 02:19 AM #2
- 12-15-2012, 01:52 PM #3
- 12-15-2012, 02:09 PM #4
- 12-15-2012, 03:11 PM #5
- 12-23-2012, 11:04 PM #6
Re: Isis on GS3?
I got the new SIM card and have it up and running. It uses quite a bit of memory when loading but otherwise has no major issues for me. Only a few merchants offering discounts and loyalty cards. Will do better review after testing more.
- By afh081 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:20 AM
- By bdmridgback in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2012, 11:00 AM
- By unx13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:06 AM
- By Murphy5111 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 06-16-2012, 03:49 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 05-11-2012, 08:54 AM