Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Default Re: Jelly Bean Features

Just an FYI for people, if you have AnyCut installed, it will allow a shortcut to blocking mode as well.
    Thanked by:

Forgot to quote and now I don't know how to add it after the fact, but this is in response to juniorgolf

Now when you select color in apps the led notification is the correct color. For example in go sms I set the notification color to green and voila when I get a text the color is now green. Likewise I set my aquamail to blue and it works.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by thebear View Post
    Forgot to quote and now I don't know how to add it after the fact, but this is in response to juniorgolf

Now when you select color in apps the led notification is the correct color. For example in go sms I set the notification color to green and voila when I get a text the color is now green. Likewise I set my aquamail to blue and it works.

Yeah, and many of the apps that had an issue with the LED light just staying on aren't doing that any more (Facebook, my Twitter app[Plume], etc)

I added the shortcut for blocking mode. When I try to add contacts to it so they can still call even when blocking mode on it crashes the settings app. Maybe that's why Verizon left it out of the settings. Has anyone else tried using it with any success?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Ttrimmer, I'm having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by socialillz View Post
    Another thing I've discovered..... I have a folder on my main home screen with many apps, if I open the folder and launch an app, then when I'm done with the app I press the home button it brings me back to my main home screen with the folder open. That wasn't the case with ICS. Me no likey that!
    I don't like it either. Any way to turn it off?
    Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE

Quote Originally Posted by juniorgolf18 View Post
    Love the new signature feature in Text msging. Never saw that before. It's right below where you toggle on/off the callback # feature.

Where can you toggle the callback number feature on/off for texts recieved?? Thats new with JB. I dont need to know the callback # for the person Im texting, I already know that lol.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #58  

Quote Originally Posted by ttrimmer View Post
    I added the shortcut for blocking mode. When I try to add contacts to it so they can still call even when blocking mode on it crashes the settings app. Maybe that's why Verizon left it out of the settings. Has anyone else tried using it with any success?

Same here. I just block all notifications except calls. Everyone I know knows not to call me late unless it's a life or death situation lol

Quote Originally Posted by thebear View Post

Is there an app you use to make changes the led color because I can't find that option in any of the apps only to toggle it on or off

Quote Originally Posted by steraser View Post
    How?
    Go to the screen that shows all your texts threads and hit the menu button then settings

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Galaxy S4 ATT (Retired)

Galaxy S3 VZW (Retired)

Xoom LTE VZW (Retired)

Nexus 7 2012 (Retired)

Nexus 7 2013 (Retired)

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Note 10.1 2014 Ed.

Galaxy S5 ATT

This helped me a lot, I hope it helps someone too: Unlock Blocking Mode - No root required

Just make sure to use your "Favorites" list instead of making a customized one.

Quote Originally Posted by SPB903 View Post
    Where can you toggle the callback number feature on/off for texts recieved?? Thats new with JB. I dont need to know the callback # for the person Im texting, I already know that lol.
    Very bottom of text mzgs settings

Quote Originally Posted by juniorgolf18 View Post
    Very bottom of text mzgs settings
    I believe what you're seeing is the option to enable your own callback number, I don't think we can turn off others

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzles Brewin View Post
    I believe what you're seeing is the option to enable your own callback number, I don't think we can turn off others
    Yes, you can't turn off others sending you theirs...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123