- 27 Posts
- 12-15-2012, 10:50 AM #2
Re: GS3 lock screen help
I was about to start a new thread. My question and issue is slightly different but falls under the general Lock Screen category.
When I have PIN lock enabled the "Lock screen options" is grayed out and not selectable.
I followed the tips in this write up How to set lock screen and security options on Galaxy S3 | Android Central when I got the phone earlier this year. Settings and their options have changed now in the Jellybean release. I've tried disabling security of any type, but the option is still grayed out.
Before I go to another launcher, is there something simple I'm missing to add and tweak the lock screen options?
- 12-15-2012, 06:04 PM #3
- By monkeyluis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2012, 03:42 PM
- By JeezyCreezy in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2011, 05:49 PM
- By weirdherald in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:15 PM
- By pittsm in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:05 AM
- By syrguy1969 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2010, 07:52 PM