- 52 Posts
Backing up before a factory reset
I would like to factory-rest my phone. The 4.1.1 update went well but I got too much junk I'd like to start from scratch.
The phone has been saving pictures on the phone, not on the micro SD card. The phone has been automatically backing up to google account.
My question is what items are actually backed up to my Google accounts? I am not so concerned with the sd card contents but the images on the phone can't be retrieved once facory reset.
How would you go about factory-resetting the phone while preserving pictures and other data on the phone's memory?
Thanks in advance. .cheers
- 12-15-2012, 10:37 AM #2
- 732 Posts
Re: Backing up before a factory reset
- 12-15-2012, 10:55 AM #3
- By c14rlf in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 11-14-2012, 02:40 PM
- By jerry43812 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:48 PM
- By spearsall in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2011, 05:00 PM
- By Wanda in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:51 AM
- By boxta in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2010, 02:44 PM