- 12-15-2012, 01:38 PM #2
- 1,079 Posts
- Stock for once.
Re: Does JB update fix the wifi issue?
WHICH WiFi issue? The new version scans constantly looking for places to connect. I suspect that will be a battery drag. You can't even "forget" a network after you connect (hard to do if it's a secured network) as it just picks it up again during the next scan.Treo650 > Pre > Hero > Evo4G > SGS2 > GNex > SGS3.> HTC One > LG G2
- 12-21-2012, 01:03 AM #4
- By tacubano in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2012, 07:09 PM
- By Thehomez in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:54 AM
- By spacecasespiff in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2010, 11:40 AM
- By mattera68 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2010, 06:04 PM
- By ResDog70 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2010, 05:24 AM