Jellybean MMS SEND problems
When i try to send a picture msg.. it wont send and the circle keeps turning forever.
The only way I can get the picture msg to send is to restart the phone..
Anyone else having this problem?
It was perfectly fine on ICS.
- 12-15-2012, 07:52 PM #2
- 12-15-2012, 08:12 PM #4
- 12-16-2012, 12:18 AM #5
- 12-16-2012, 04:32 PM #6
- 01-05-2013, 11:33 AM #7
Re: Jellybean MMS SEND problems
I can on use the native messenger app to send MMS's 100% successfully.
On Handcent they just sit there wit the wheel of futility spinning away untill i restart phone, then it sends.
On go, MMS sends, but but ALL pictures are blurry and discombobulated.
On Chomp the sending of an MMS locks the whole works up..
So i am currently stuck with the native messenger.
I am on Verizon with an S3 and all my friends with the same set up are having the exact same problem.
Is there anything in the works for this?
Thank you.I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.
Time to die.
- 02-13-2013, 09:04 AM #8
- 02-13-2013, 10:43 AM #9
- 02-13-2013, 12:39 PM #10
- 2 Posts
- By ahsanchughtai in forum LG Optimus 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2012, 06:33 AM
- By KillerQ in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2012, 01:55 PM
- By sucram6791 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2011, 08:49 PM
- By Terrigno in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:04 AM
- By TimDroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:41 PM