- 12-15-2012, 08:28 PM #2
- 1,051 Posts
Re: If I have a leaked jb version will my phone ota with the official one?
I doubt it. The OTA checks for what it expects the last official version to be and if you don't have it, you won't get it. That's the experience I had with my Thunderbolt when I had leaks installed. A few of the ICS leaks weren't official and when the official OTA came out, I had to manually install it.
- 12-16-2012, 12:55 AM #4
- By willmon22 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2012, 03:52 PM
- By tailsthecat in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2011, 11:36 PM
- By sheit in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-10-2011, 03:46 PM
- By Bob Brown in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 52Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:07 PM
- By Romanrevenge in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2011, 03:41 PM