Good Weather App?

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Are there any weather widgets that have animation like the HTC Sense clock? I'm talking about if it's raining, and you unlock the phone you'll see rain drops.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I second weatherbug elite

-Damien
I've had good luck with WeatherBug Elite with ICS and now JellyBean. The Lightning Alert is nice safety feature. I'm also a Weatherunderground fan, but have not seen good reviews in the past for their app. I check their mobile site, which is quite good.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Holy crap. I've been using be weather for a long time and have never used that much %. How many locations did you monitor?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I've never seen that on mine either

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Are there any weather widgets that have animation like the HTC Sense clock? I'm talking about if it's raining, and you unlock the phone you'll see rain drops.

Beautiful Live Weather will do this. Turn on the phone and see rain/snow etc on the main screen as well as the lock screen.

Last edited:

psyjohn

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I'll third WeatherBug Elite.

I've been using it since the Froyo days on my old droidX. It's been great all along; battery drain is very minimal and there are regular upgrades. The latest version is much more modern looking and smoother.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I am going with Weather bug. Been using it for a while but wanted to see if there was anything better. Beweather is nice but I do not like the radar

Yeag3r

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm just curious to know if you tried all of the radars in BeWeather?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums