- 12-19-2012, 12:56 PM #2
- 12-19-2012, 01:06 PM #3a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 12-19-2012, 01:10 PM #4
Re: Whatever happened to the developer version
What happened was that either Verizon or Samsung sat on it too long and the bootloader was unlocked before it ever saw the light of day, making it pretty much use useless.
I was actually holding out buying an S3 when it came out until either bootloader was unlocked or the dev edition was released. The unlocked bootloader won.
- By aquineas#ac in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2013, 10:05 AM
- By smprfi1999 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:24 PM
- By GenericMessage in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2010, 12:02 PM
- By dtumillo in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:55 PM