- 169 Posts
is it now possible to use prepaid SIM cards from U.S. GSM carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T and others?
is it now possible to use prepaid SIM cards from U.S. GSM carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T and others?(other being the one advertised by AndroidCentral )
Or has Verizon not turned this feature on yet?
- 12-21-2012, 06:32 AM #2
- 109 Posts
- By blacktea808 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2012, 06:40 AM
- By TnTexas in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2012, 12:58 PM
- By 1keyblade in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2012, 01:46 PM
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2011, 01:58 PM
- By f1nzup in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2010, 09:49 AM