- 28 Posts
How Can I Get Video Off of Phone?
I filmed some video on my phone at a Christmas party that I want to send to a friend, but when I tried to email it, it says the 30 second file is too large. I have a hotmail/outlook and gmail accounts set up on the phone. is there a way to compress the file or is there some other trick?
- 12-19-2012, 12:48 PM #2
- 12-19-2012, 01:09 PM #3BEACH BUM
- 1,898 Posts
- Stock : Rooted, Unlocked
Re: How Can I Get Video Off of Phone?
1. You can upload it to Youtube.
2. You can upload it to Dropbox, Sugarsync, or any other cloud storage, then send your friend a link.
3. You can download to your PC and use "Yousendit" (free up to 100MB, sends a link via email).
4. If you have an FTP, you can upload.
- 12-19-2012, 01:23 PM #4
- 12-19-2012, 07:13 PM #5
- 12-19-2012, 07:43 PM #6
- 12-19-2012, 08:20 PM #7
- By acctingman69 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2012, 07:42 AM
- By greydarrah in forum Droid BionicReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:46 PM
- By jcochranusn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:33 AM
- By thelazydogsback in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2011, 05:30 PM
- By Shotty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2010, 12:15 PM