- 21 Posts
Went from CM10 back to Stock & did three upgrades including JB.... and ...
It's a great wifi device that says "not yet activated" and shows a triangle next to the data bars. Speaking of the data bars, it is not seeing the Verizon network. Instead it is defaults to global.
Question is: Any ideas what I did wrong? It saw Verizon after the first two updates, but lost it with the over the air update to JB.
Also, how do I make sure my tracks of rooting, unlocking will not show to support? I have a protection plan and can get it replaced by overnight. I just do not want anything obvious.
Thanks for your help in advance!
- 21 Posts
Re: Went from CM10 back to Stock & did three upgrades including JB.... and ...
Found the fix. It happens occasionally even when you do it right. Apparently it was an IMEI problem:
[Tool][Win] Repair IMEI & Roaming ERI issues - xda-developers
Up and running just fine within minutes. All issues gone.
- By piersol in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:43 AM
- By green in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2010, 12:15 PM
- By sremai in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2010, 08:55 AM
- By scottfromga in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2010, 03:20 PM
- By smokeeater218 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:04 AM