- 16 Posts
Voice commands don't work in Jelly Bean when Bluetooth is connected
Google Now voice comands don't work if my bluetooth is connected (Motorola Elite Sliver). When I say "Google" the screen says "Initializing" for 15-20 seconds and then says "Can't reach Google at the moment, Retry". In fact all speech to text functions no longer work when my bluetooth is connected. If I turn the bluetooth off, Google Now (and all speech to text functions) works flawlessly and it's pretty amazing. This is a real pain since I use my bluetooth all day, every day.
- 02-20-2013, 01:41 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Voice commands don't work in Jelly Bean when Bluetooth is connected
So unfortunate that the voice recognition doesn't work when the blue tooth head set is on. I also have the Motorola Elite Sliver blue-tooth earpiece and have the same problem. The earpiece works great, but the voice recognition will not activate if the blue-tooth ear piece is on.
- By Barry Moore in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2012, 03:14 AM
- By mrbro0ks in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2011, 06:07 PM
- By Clak in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 18Last Post: 04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
- By Damani311 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:13 AM
- By greydarrah in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2010, 11:16 PM