Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default when will that multi-window update come to Verizon Galaxy S3? (or does the hardware not support it?)

when will that multi-window update come to Verizon Galaxy S3?

Or does the hardware not support it? (as suggested by what I've read about the fact that we have only two cores, compared to real S3's four cores?)

Default Re: when will that multi-window update come to Verizon Galaxy S3? (or does the hardware not support

We just got jelly bean, so knowing Verizon's track record I would be surprised if we see it at all. If we do it will probably be a couple months after key lime pie phones are hitting the market.

Default Re: when will that multi-window update come to Verizon Galaxy S3? (or does the hardware not support

Isn't the UK getting that now? According to Android Central it seems to be!
    UK gets Samsung Galaxy S3 premium suite update | Android Central
    Notice the bit about multi-tasking. Not split screen, but still...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by mg7711 View Post
    We just got jelly bean, so knowing Verizon's track record I would be surprised if we see it at all. If we do it will probably be a couple months after key lime pie phones are hitting the market.
    so VZW Galaxy S3 should get Key Lime Pie just after NEXT Christmas? (around the time the Galaxy S4 goes down to $49?)