- 165 Posts
App menu is slow, takes 3 to 5 seconds to open
Has anyone noticed a slow down in the time that the menu in apps take to open now?
It used to be immediate with ICS (unless I just don't remember). Now with Jellybean it takes literally 3 to 5 seconds to open the menu. It happens across several apps, even the Android Central app.
I tried rebooting but that does not help.
- 165 Posts
Re: App menu is slow, takes 3 to 5 seconds to open
I had my friend at work try this on his S3 which still has Ice Cream Sandwich. He did not see any lag like I do.
It's getting really annoying because it takes so long and I hit the menu button a second time, thinking that I missed it. But then the menu never shows up. I guess the second press closes it before it even gets a chance to show up.
Anyone else with Jellybean see the menu lag?
- 12-21-2012, 05:40 PM #3
- By xintensex in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 02-16-2013, 02:39 AM
- By shadoWyld in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2012, 05:58 PM
- By srma0105 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:51 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:03 PM
- By tinsammich in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2009, 01:15 PM