- 1 Posts
Did new Jelly Bean update, now a voice notification when I have it set to vibrate
Loving the new Jelly Bean update, however I have my phone set to "vibrate" for a reason. I don't want noise! Why is there a 'voice command' telling me I that I have a "new email" when I shouldn't hear nothing but a buzz noise? Please help. I can't have my phone talking to me at work! How do I fix this?
- 12-21-2012, 11:31 AM #2
Re: Did new Jelly Bean update, now a voice notification when I have it set to vibrate
Do you by chance have "Driving Mode" activated?? This happened to a friend of mine. Look up in the notification bar ... do you see a steering wheel? if so its active. Pull down the notification area, slide the quick settings to the left. You will see a driving mode button that is is activated. Press this to turn off the voice prompts about meetings, emails & text messages.
- By ZeyadHesham in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:59 AM
- By begges in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2013, 04:19 AM
- By Poitier in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 19Last Post: 03-12-2013, 07:53 PM
- By Ifixsharp in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2012, 07:26 PM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2012, 07:10 PM