- 4 Posts
Considering returning my note 2 for gs3
I recently purchased my note 2 and really like the power and setup. Another selling point was a video I saw where it was used as a cpu here , . This is something I will be using for presentations and such on the job. One thing I simply can't seem to get over is the size. I've considered returning my note 2 to get the gs3 but was unsure if I would be able to use it in the same manner as the note 2 as well as being limited on processing power with the gs3's dual core. Can't seem to find anything showing or describing such use with the gs3 and just trying to get some input. Thanks in advance.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
- 12-21-2012, 06:28 PM #2
- 714 Posts
Re: Considering returning my note 2 for gs3
Want to trade? :-) I'd love to have a Note 2.
Anyway, I'm not sure if this video answers your questions but it shows how the S3 can be used like a PC as well when hooked up to a HDTV, bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
- By Mungus8888 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2012, 09:19 PM
- By phillykish in forum SprintReplies: 12Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:58 PM
- By droid747 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2012, 02:20 PM
- By sunray1985 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:41 PM
- By Linkchomp in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2011, 06:48 PM