Music sound quality really lacking
I realize sound quality is a somewhat subjective assessment, but I am finding the music quality on my new S3 really flat and muffled with little stereo separation.
I've played around with the EQ settings (as well as trying a couple separate apps) but can't get sound that remotely sounds decent. (I've done a side-by-side comparison between listing to the same song with the same earphones on my Mac and the S3 and there's no comparison.
Is there anything I'm missing?
Re: Music sound quality really lacking
I think there is definitely something amiss. I have subsequently determined that the problem is that I am getting NO stereo sound , to either wired or bluetooth headphones. This includes both mp3/music apps as well as streaming media such as Pandora.
But I guess I have baffled everybody...
- By Richard1864 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2011, 06:02 PM
- By hcole623 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2010, 05:10 AM
- By thedroidblog in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:11 PM
- By jasonb in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:43 PM
- By |-KGB-|CaptHowdy in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2010, 01:39 PM